Allows you to control the Focusrite Control software via Midi.
FREE version includes:
- Control first 4 Inputs (Analog or Playback) of the first Output
- Control Volume, Pan, Mute, Solo
- Supported Midi Messages: CC, Note, Pitch Bend
- Change the button type (Knob, Momentary, Toggle, VPot)
- Edit the range (Min/Max)
- Mapping is linked to the midi device by default, global mappings can also be used
- Accesibility via VoiceOver
MIDI license includes:
- Control all Inputs
- Control all Outputs
- Control Mode, Air, Pad, Stereo, Volume Reset, Pan Reset
- Synchronized feedback on your midi device with adjustable color
- Save and load mapping Presets
MACKIE license includes:
- Use the MCU protocol to automatically map and fully control Focusrite Control
- Mac OS El Capitan (10.11) -> Mac OS Big Sur (11.x)
- Windows 10 & .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Any Midi controller or Midi App. See the known list of known working devices.
- Mackie Control (MCU) control surfaces.
- 14 Days (the App will automatically switch to Free mode after trial ends)
Bulk discounts :